We have updated our pandemic protocols because of the new health recommendations from the CDC and local health officials guidance on Cape Cod, as well as for the health, safety and well-being of our students, staff and teachers.
- According to our current policy, we are asking all adult students who are fully vaccinated to present their vaccination card (either by email or in person) so that we have it on file.
- We are requiring adults who are not fully vaccinated to provide us with a negative Covid test result with a test taken within 72 hours of taking a class or workshop here at Falmouth Art Center. The test result must be emailed to email@example.com prior to the first day of the class or workshop in order to be admitted to the session. We will need a negative test result prior to every class in the session.
- As has been our policy since the vaccinations became available this spring, masks are required inside the Falmouth Art Center for those who are not fully vaccinated. Masks are optional for those who are fully vaccinated.
- All students are asked to practice social distancing of six feet when possible. When social distancing is not possible, as when the instructor is viewing your work, we ask both people to don masks.
- All students are asked to wash hands or use hand sanitizer at the beginning of class, the end of class and when necessary during class.
Thank you for your cooperation.