Lashes by Jennifer Kano
- Exhibitions are juried or non-juried – they are listed in the Event & Exhibition Schedule as well as on our website at www.falmouthart.org (see Art Exhibitions in main menu).
- Members and nonmembers may submit work to any show throughout the year unless specified as being “members only” or is otherwise limited.
- Submissions must be from living artists.
- Artists may submit one piece of art to non-juried exhibits unless otherwise indicated.
- For juried exhibits refer to the prospectus for submission details. A maximum of one piece per artist can be accepted.
- Any single piece of art may not be exhibited more than once at the Falmouth Art Center. (If a submission for a juried exhibit is not accepted, it may be resubmitted in a different exhibit.)
- All entries must be valued, even if marked NFS (not for sale). All entries must include an exhibition form including contact information, title and value of the piece. Download a printable exhibition form here.
- Any work exceeding 40 inches in either dimension is less likely to be accepted.
- Pieces larger than 30” in any one direction cannot be under glass but can be under Plexiglass. Pastels are an exception.
- All artwork to be hung must be properly and securely wired for hanging.
- The Guild retains a commission of 30% from members and 50% from non-members for all works sold.
- Submission fees are:
• member – $8
• nonmember – $10
• high schooler – none
• member – $10
• nonmember – $15
• high schooler – $8
- The Falmouth Art Center shall retain the right to reject any submission for exhibition for any reason. The Falmouth Art Center reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to decline to exhibit a work of art, in which case it will return the receiving fee.
- Exhibits in the Landrau-Partan Gallery and The Sigel Gallery may have different guidelines.
- Any work that is not picked up on the specified pick-up date will be charged $1 per day storage fee.