DescriptionMay 5 & 6 10 am – 3 pm
You’ve taken a hundred great photos on your iPhone. Now what? Learn how to use your iPhone’s native camera tools as well as some versatile apps to turn your snapshots into works of art. Then discover some of the ways you can store, share, and print your masterpieces.
• photography options on your iPhone
• how to use your “native” editing tools to crop, straighten, brighten, and filter your photos
• how to download and use Enlight and other apps to improve your image or create black and
white, filtered, or artistic effects
• how to use Google photos to store and organize your photos
• how to share, access, and print your photos